1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lantos Dead

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Voted NO on prohibiting product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers. (Oct 2005)

Voted NO on prohibiting suing gunmakers & sellers for gun misuse. (Apr 2003)

Voted NO on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1. (Jun 1999)

Rated F by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun control voting record. (Dec 2003)

Nuff said

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Knob Noster, Mo
    Not to worry, The fine folks from California will replace him with another to carry on his stellar voting record. Being a Holocaust survivor you think he would have different view on freedom.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Jim101, I always thought the same thing. I would sure as hell want a gun to fight anybody who would try to throw me in an oven.

100 million people were executed by their own governments in the 20th century. We are not talking wars. We are talking about the millions of Soviets killed by Stalin, millions of Chinese killed by Mao, Germans killed by Hitler, Pol Pot,etc...

Thank God for our founding fathers. They saw the abuse of power by governments, that's why they gave us the 2nd amendment.

Don't give up any freedom.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.