1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Landscaping and other improvements at Sparta?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Maybe,,,,just maybe mexican illegals are what is needed!!! Everyone knows that whites,blacks,others no longer have the skills to push or ride on something that takes care of grass....

Look at the advantages,,,,low-cost dog sitting,,low-cost child care---mexican females will even breast-feed your child for you!!!! In a pinch,,they'll even squeeze out enough to feed the cat!!!

Besides all that,,,the cost of targets would drop to 17.00 per hundred!!!!

Lets see,,,,in the middle of nowhere,,with deep openpit type lakes on the property,,,,,,,Where,,,OH WHERE can we possible get water from without 1 billion dollars in federal aide to assist????? I think we should hire a company for 3 million dollars to do a water feasiblity test and determine what we should do.....

Thank God,,,,,they know by instict how to rid themselves of their own bodily waste!!! Otherwise someone just might have to send a picture with a detailed instruction pamplet included......sort of like the ATA rule that so many needed to tell them it was wrong to cheat...........

AKA Grammie..........
  2. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

Apr 23, 2007
    I went there August 5-7 for the SCTP shoot and we camped in the exact same spot and I didn't see a difference. I think there may have been a few more trees planted but nothing that gives a significant amount of shade, but as Ithaca$$$Grade said there was clearly a lack of rain over their not as bad as last year I don't think as the camping grounds were rock solid and full of sharp dead grass. Give it 10 years and little water and we should be in good shape.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.