1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Landed a real nice Benelli...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Slugo, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

gun was used one time by a young lady who cried UNCLE after a few rounds! LNIB with all accessories, 12 gauge, 30" barrel, Benelli Sport II. Had it out this past Friday at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays. Shot with our good friend Boomer! Both of us were crushing clays with the gun. Real happy with it...

7918765718_81ed0c59c1_b.jpg

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Boomer shooting an auto? That must've tested his constitution!

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Real light and flat shooting but easy to clean and work flawlessly. Last time I took mine to LV Sporting Clays I shot shi--y and retired it-had to be the gun-right!!

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mules are gentler

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I hunt with a Beneli 20 ga Montefeltro and so does the wife. Love them

6. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I love these guns! Fastest semi I have ever shot. My 5'5" 105# daughter shoots the Benelle SuperSport and loves the gun. She shot 600 rounds (Trap, Skeet and Sporting) in 5 days at the SCTP Nationals this year and never complained once.

7. Slugo

Slugo Member

after 200 rounds I took it apart this weekend just to see how it looked inside. Nothing, just bright shiny stainless steel and a clean chrome lined barrel. Not a smidgen of crud anywhere! I first started with a box of 1-1/8 oz target loads, they were a little stiff in the recoil department. Changed over to 1 oz target loads, smooth as silk. First inertia gun I ever owned. My only other auto is a Remington 1100 LT-20...

8. oz

oz Active Member

I've been telling you guys just this for years. My first benelli was an HK benelli competition. The new plastic stocks do not kick much at all.

9. Slugo

Slugo Member

cubancigar2000, the 20 gauge Monty has become a true cult classic. The standard by which all others are measured in the small bird hunting department. Most end up in Argentina as rentals, I'm told...

10. Slugo

Slugo Member

Hitapair, the first time I shot with Boomer, back in 1993, he was using a Benelli auto! He's responsible for getting me hooked on this stuff... :)

11. oz

oz Active Member

how much did you pay to "land" this benelli?

12. Slugo

Slugo Member

$1150 delivered...

13. Firewater

Firewater Member

Are you saying it cycles 1 oz. loads? I own 5 and not found this the case. when hunting I never notice recoil. Mike

14. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

That's a good deal I love my Benelli M1 Super 90 Field. It cycles 1 oz. 3 dr. just fine. I have literally never had a jam with the gun, and not for just sitting in the safe either. I gets shot.

I do notice the recoil just a tad more than the 391, but not enough to really matter for anything.

15. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Slugo, Everything I've bought from him has 2 barrels or is a break action. Don't think I've seen him peddle anything else on here!

16. Slugo

Slugo Member

Hitapair, I bought the Benelli from a dealer in Kentucky. Found it on Guns America...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.