1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Land For Sale 35 min from MTA (REDUCED PRICE)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by taxidermyteacher, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taxidermyteacher

taxidermyteacher TS Member

0   0   0

I have 130 acres of land for sale. It is 35 minutes from the Missouri Trapshooters Association Homeground, in Linn Creek, Missouri. We have used it for deer and turkey hunting, but it would be a beautiful place to build a home or business. It is on HWY 54 West. Has great highway frontage and no gravel roads to contend with. It is the first piece of property in Hickory County. In fact our property line is the Hickory/Camden County line. Hickory county has MUCH better tax rates and zoning, than Camden County. It is located right between Lake of the Ozarks, Lake Pomme De Terre, and Truman Lake. We have it listed with Gene Stanfield, REMAX Lake of the Ozarks www.thestanfieldgroup.com The mls# is 3077916.

Thanks,
    Chip Stamper

2. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

Have had a couple email that they are having trouble finding property on realtors website. It is not the easiest site to navigate. Go to "Property Search." Then, "Featured Properties". Our listing is about half way down the page. Look for the mls number 3077916.

Thanks for all the interest,
    Chip

3. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

Just google 3077916 and you will see it.

4. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

How much of the 130 acres are wooded?

Doug

5. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

I would say about 1/2. There are two and a half large hay fields(fescue with a clover), and one small one (5 acres) that is planted in warm season native grass(indian grass and little blue stem). I was and hoping to convince a few quail live in the native grass. Until then the deer and turkeys love it. The rest of the property is hardwooods. Mostly oaks, with some hickory and walnut. Nice wooded areas between the fields. The realtor took most of the pictures of the fields. The woods are so thick this time of year, that is is hard to get a good picture of them. I also have some nice gamecam pictures of deer and turkeys. I'll try to post them.

Thanks,
    Chip

6. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

I would say about 1/2. There are two and a half large hay fields(redtop fescue with a clover), and one small one (5 acres) that is planted in warm season native grass(indian grass and little blue stem). I was and hoping to convince a few quail live in the native grass. Until then the deer and turkeys love it. The rest of the property is hardwooods. Mostly oaks, with some hickory and walnut. Nice wooded areas between the fields. The realtor took most of the pictures of the fields. The woods are so thick this time of year, that is is hard to get a good picture of them. I also have some nice gamecam pictures of deer and turkeys. I'll try to post them.

Thanks, Chip

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Taxy... Tell us about y9our "game camera". HOw well it worked etc.

8. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

Getting lots of requests for gamecam pics. I am having trouble loading them. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the interest in our land.

Yes, there is water on it. There are two ponds, and small spring that runs through the middle. It is really a beautiful place.

Thanks,
    Chip

9. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

Getting lots of requests for gamecam pics. I am having trouble loading them. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the interest in our land.

Yes, there is water on it. There are two ponds, and small spring that runs through the middle. It is really a beautiful place.

Thanks, Chip

10. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

Hoping to sell in a timely manner. We reduced the price, to $199,000 from $219,000.

Thanks,
    Chip

11. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

Hoping to sell in a timely manner. We reduced the price, to $199,000 from $219,000.

Thanks, Chip

12. taxidermyteacher

0   0   0

Thanks, Chip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.