1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lancaster PA area Trapshooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Are there any clubs in the Lancaster area that shoot trap on Tuesday evenings or late afternoons? I’ve been attending Paradise Sportsman Monday’s, Manheim Sportsman on Wednesday’s and either Conewago or Cocalico on Thursday’s. I haven’t been able to find any place to shoot on Tuesday’s.

I’m familiar with Palmyra but its a little further then I wanted to drive just to shoot a few practice rounds. Anyone have any information on the club in Lebanon or Southern Lancaster?

I’ve been told New Holland is great place to shoot however they only shoot in the daytime hours during the regular work week. I am not in the area on weekends so weekend shoot information will not help me. Appreciate any information given. Thanks,

Dale,

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Jim pretty much shoots all day, usually starting aroun 1-2pm till 10pm. He has it set up that you can walk up and shoot whatever you want. With traps set for all 3 events. I've listed the website above.And you won't find a more shooter friendly club, unless they let you shoot for free!

Jeff G

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Jeff,

Thanks for the information. The address above does not work. Do you have an exact address to the club so I could map it out? Thanks,

Dale,

4. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Jeff,

Thanks anyway. I found the address to the club and the web site address.

I’m off next week for the Eastern Zone. When I return the following week, I’ll be sure to try the club out. Thanks again,

Dale,

5. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Well look me up if you get a chance, I plan to be in the shootoffs every nite...lol...I took over for Chuck running them.

Jeff Graupp

6. Jim Brown (the puller)

Jim Brown (the puller) TS Member

Not sure of the status of Southern Lancaster County right now. I hear they took a lightning strike that fried some traps and CVRs.

7. WTW

WTW Member

The traps are up and running. I just got home from there. Jim had a real good turn out tonight. TED PS the food was great.

8. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Traps at Solanco were up and running tonight. Dale, I'll be behind the counter, stop by and introduce youself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
lancaster county championship trap shoot

lancaster county trap shooting

trap shooting lancaster pa