1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lanber shotgun information

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger stoddard, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger stoddard

roger stoddard TS Member

Just wondering if anyone can give some first-hand info on Lanber shotguns. I believe they are made in Spain. A friend is interested in one of their trap models. I looked at their web-site but would appreciate peoples opinions. The price seems real favorable. Thanks, Roger

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

I had a field model; it didn't work well for me at trap but my grandson shot it well. I can honestly say that Lanber is the only "lower cost" over/under worth buying. They're well made and very popular in Europe. I wouldn't be afraid of buying one new or used.
    John

3. roger stoddard

roger stoddard TS Member

Thanks for the input guys, sounds like two positive votes. My friend is looking for the least expensive over and under trapgun that won't be a junker!!! Sounds like this may be a good entry level trapgun.

4. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

Like any shotgun, i stongly suggest you shoot them before you buy. The Lanber features and price point attracted me but the gun did not fit me at all.

5. RDT

RDT TS Member

For the price is alright. Not the best quality but a good starter gun. Get some good aftermarket chokes and you can have some fun with it. You can modify some internal parts, making it a little better and make the gun last a bit longer.
    If you are going to shoot a lot..get a used quality gun.

RDT

6. 338reddog

338reddog Member

My best friend had one, shot it pretty well used it for five years or so but ended up buying a browning. He sold the gun to my brother who used it for a short time before problems became all to frequent. Gunsmith fixed it and suggested he sell it.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dumouline shotgun
info on lanber shotguns

lanber gun parts

lanber shotgun information
lanber shotguns info