1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Lakeview Gun Club, Muskego Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Adjustment Boy, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adjustment Boy

Adjustment Boy TS Member

Lakeview Gun Club is again open after a one week break after they had a small fire in the clubhouse. While they are not using the clubhouse, they have brought in a big trailer to serve as the temporary home till repairs are completed.

Lakeview is open on Wednesdays from 6-9 pm and Saturday / Sunday from 11-330 pm.
    On Sunday they throw several events including the most successful, original, and never duplicated 30 bird event.

Stop on by and enjoy a day shooting clays at this fine club.

Brad

2. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

I didn't know Lakeview had the only 30 bird event in the state. I thought boxhorn and waukena runs similiar promgrams.

Chet

3. WATRDOG

WATRDOG TS Member

Isn't this where they have the super bowl shoot? And if so will the club house be open by then? Thanks

4. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

Lakeview Rod and Gun Club will be holding their Annual Ice Fisherie on January 26th,from 11:00-6:00, to off-set costs of a childrens summer camp. Fish if you want, but there will be meat raffles, games, and "much more"in the Hunters Nest. Come out and help the kids. For more information contact Roger Schmidt at (262)782-0605.

Thank you,

Joe Zukowski

5. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

We all need to get over to Lakeview and support the club and it's owners. They are great people and "all of clubs" in SE Wisconsin need our support.

Thanks

Rick Brohmer

6. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

Wankerhead, I doubt if its the original and most sucessful 30 bird event out there. If that is true I bet its been duplicated. Seem like your the one that has ben drinking. Try not to let your crocdile mouth over run your hummingbird ass.

Chet

7. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Wanker and Bullheaded on SKB, where did you two go to school? Your use of the English language and diction is awful. Your parents should have beat you and sued the school for graduating you! As a taxpayer, I'm extremely disappointed to watch my hard earned dollars wasted on you ignorant slugs.

Rick

8. Janet

Janet TS Member

Miss all you guys at LAKEVIEW - Have a Great New Year and Keep shooting.

Hello to Roger Schmidt my all favorite shooter and drinking buddy.

Janet CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.