1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lakefront cottage rental near Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcwellner, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcwellner

tcwellner TS Member

900 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bath. Smaller of two houses on 11 private acres on Glass Lake, 2 miles east of SD on Patterson Road. Family use only until now, but considering seasonal rental at recommendation of a friend who knows Silver Dollar well. Undecided on rental rate, but probably around $75/day +/- $25 depending on length of stay. Cottage is furnished and comfortable, but not new or modern. Beautiful setting. See Multiple Listing Service (MLS) listing number U7489493 for pictures. See Google Maps for 15302 Patterson Road Odessa 33556 for best satellite view. Can also reach me at 813-920-5635. Thanks for your interest. Tom

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Tom
    are you renting both houses or just the smaller one of the two as you said.
    Does this have a roll out bed area or better suited for a couple.
    Rooferbob

3. tcwellner

tcwellner TS Member

Rooferbob

The larger of the two houses (2100 SF, 4BR 2.5Baths) is rented to my friend from Silver Dollar, Dean Wood.

It's ideal for a couple, but here is plenty of floor space for a second bed. The couch isn't bad either; my adult daughter has slept on it. There's a place that a single bed would fit nicely, out of the lane of traffic. The cottage has been added onto over the years, but not in the form of a bedroom, so it's floor plan has "character". At one point we were helping a family of 5 get back on their feet and every room was used as a bedroom, so the space is there. We don't have a roll-away bed, but I have a nice single bed at my main house that we could press into service if that helps.

I don't have photos of the inside yet, since this idea to rent is fewer than 4 days old, but once I get my woodworking hand tools out of there this weekend, I'll take some pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.