1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

LaGrande Oregon June shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 2llc, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2llc

2llc Member

I attended my first ATA registered shoot in LaGrande Oregon Saturday and Sunday. Beautiful facility, 4 brand new Pat Traps...... weather was great for the area for this time of year. Over 50 shooters, great food and great people to shoot with and talk to. A great place to shoot....... Larry

2. C-Money

C-Money Member

Sorry I missed that! It would have been a lot of fun to come down and shoot!

3. 2llc

2llc Member

The club made the decision to use only pitch clays.... Did not hear a single complaint about them and the traps worked to perfection both days..
    Hope to see you in Wallowa.....Larry

4. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Member

Larry
    I also attended the Lagrande shoot. It was my first registered shoot too. I didn't know anyone before arriving but I sure met a lot of nice folks there. You were probably one of them. The shoot was well run with the squads progressing smoothly. Great food!! (whole hog BBQ)
    The buddy shoot with continental targets was sure something to watch. couldn't believe some of the near impossible shots being made.
    The funny part was that I was so tired by Sunday afternoon and wanting to get on the 4 hour drive home, I loaded my gear in the car and the wife and I started for home. About 50 miles down the road, I looked at my wife and told her that I do not remember putting my shotgun in the car!! She stopped the car on the side of the road and sure enough, no gun. Fortunately the very smart and very helpful secretary (katie) figured out who my gun belonged to and made arrangements for someone to meet me on the freeway to return my gun. I was so embarrassed but it is a good chuckle today.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.