1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lady tells off congress

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by no5shooter, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Well said! I'd love to know to whom she was speaking and what their reaction was. Her words would have rolled off most politicians, but she stated her case well anyway.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The arrogant superiority of the typical leftist politician sees this as delusional. Their minds cannot comprehend straight forward honestly and clear headed thinking.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

What she says has merit, no question, but I have to ask; Why are laws written? Why are laws enforced? Who writes, submits, and negotiates the laws? What do these laws that are in fact NOT deemed unconstitutional do? What is their general purpose?

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Why are laws written? Why are laws enforced? - To Control

Who writes, submits, and negotiates the laws? - Crooked politicians/Lobbyist

What do these laws that are in fact NOT deemed unconstitutional do? - Attack the foundation of the Constitution. plus the true meaning of "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

What is their general purpose? - TO CONTROL

YOU asked!!

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

I have never met anyone in New Jersey that understands their writes as written in the Constitution as well as this lady does. I applaud her!!!!!!

6. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Hell of a deal!

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

CE, I once observed a group of farmers running up a road with farm tools banging and clanking against the pavement. They were pursuing a venomous snake. We should be as good at pursuing the truth. The snake was fast but it lost to the persistant farmers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.