1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lack of non Trap Postings

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

thanks

bill

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Watt, whadjasay?

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Concerned as well might have to start with a Jack and Coke when I get home.

Ronbo

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Dear PTS,

I'm sending you ten dollars......but not this week.

Booger

5. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

Well, I for one believe that the different sports each teach aspects of the whole sport. How many trapshooters absolutely crash when it comes to 5 stand, sporting, or horrors, skeet?

Many unfortunately are modified rifle shooters. You can see that when you watch. You can see the gun stop BEFORE it fires. Yes, many have learned to do one thing fairly well but thats it. Add a complication and the wheels fall off.

My goal was different; I wanted to hit anything, absolutely anything, I shoot at with a shotgun. That is a different story. I have tried Int'l skeet, 5 stand, sporting, and my original love, trap. But I clearly recall my years ago fear of the hard right or hard left, and those midstation skeet targets that were always lost.

Now I only worry about missing the easy ones, like a straight away or a H1 in skeet. Yup, a miss on the first shot isn't a good start.

No, I am not a hot shot, but thanks to the help I have recieved here, and elsewhere, I am a much better shot, at many different presentations, than I ever was before.

regards bruce

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'm new to this Shotgun stuff. Which would be better for Skeet My Webly Scott & sons Wood Pigion gun or a 34" barrel Bt 99 with Invector chokes. lol
    Joe goldberg

7. bocephus

bocephus Member

I need some shot, should I get 7 1/2 or 8 shot? Does anyone use 9 shot?

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I like 9's for Geese.

On the Golf course!
    Joe

9. Juno

Juno TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sA-451XMsuY&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sA-451XMsuY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.