1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lack of attention to detail

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Crickets, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crickets

Crickets Member

Ok, I don't know why I post these things, but I guess its kind of like confessing my sins to the trap shooting gods. So here it goes. At my last registered shoot I shot horribly. Mostly I missed all my hard rights on 5 and most of the hard lefts on station 1. And I was barely breaking all the rest Normally I'm more likely to miss the "easy" straight aways. I Just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Today I went shooting and as I was putting my chokes in I noticed that my Full choke was bright and shiny(I have ported extended chokes). Hmmmm how can that be, I shoot with a full choke, and I haven't cleaned my chokes since the shoot? Well apparently, as evidenced by the soot, at the shoot I put my IM choke in my top barrel, as I always do, but then put my IC choke in my Bottom barrel. Guess which barrel I shoot. I'm such a spaz.

2. Alamo

Alamo Member

You are not alone.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Shoot quicker....

4. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Shoot skeet.

5. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Couple years ago I had a round like that chippin birds not really hittin anything hard when I went back to get my second box of shells I noticed my choke tube sittin on top my bag,at least ya put one in ;o)Jerry

6. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

I showed up at my shoot on Sunday, 1.5 hours from home, and realized after the singles (I think they ran out of ink in the printer before they got to my name in the standings) that I hadn't put my contacts in that morning.

7. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

This why they put erasers on pencils. Regards, Ed

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Just another day in paradise. LOL

9. irnctystamp

irnctystamp TS Member

I went skeet shooting one day with my 20 gauge and was really smoking targets. When I got home and cleaned the gun I found I had the modified choke in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.