1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN THE U.P.EH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jim creighton, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Here goes Our 16th annual Labor Day Weekend Classic startes next Fri Aug 31 at 2pm 100 16's & 100 h/c. (FREE DINNER)Fri Nite. Sat is our MARBLE'S 200 16's we give out 9 beautiful MARBLE'S KNIVES- also 100 h/c (new this year)cash awards. Sun is our $1000.00 200 h/c event. $500.00 to Champ $200.00 to R/U $100.00 in 3 yardage groups (GUARANTEED) OTHER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE ALSO (LEWIS & 25'S-50'S ETC) Big C is Sun am. As you can see we haven't any doubles in the program-however if time & interest allowes we can shoot them Fri & Sat I LIKE DOUBLES AS YOU ALL KNOW. ALL TARGETS GO ON 2008 CARDS. ? or comments please call me Jim Creighton 906-341-2124(w) 906-341-6865(H) 906-450-0111(C)P/S for you early arivals we shoot on Wed nite (trap-skeet-5-std)camping is first come first serve(FREE) we have about 16 w/elect couple w/water also.4-traps all voice. MANISTIQUE RIFLE & PISTOL MANISTIQUE MI 8 MILES NORTH OF TOWN ON M94 TOWARD MUNISING.

2. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

This is one fun weekend folks! (Been there, done that). Great targets, nice purses, good food, and wonderful folks! Local accommodations are very reasonable too. Well worth the trip, especially if you get the chance to beat Jim at doubles. .....Rick

3. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

Jim

Will there be any practice before we start shooting Friday. I see the first shoot doesn't start until 2:00? By the way,we are staying at Blaney Park all weekend.I don't think the targets go on 2008,ATA just made changes at Sparta. 2008 targets start Nov.1st

Harry

4. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Yes you can practice. As I understand the change in the target year doesn't start till 11-08 I think I read this correctly.I'am still sure these targets still go on 08 year anyway. See you soon-hope you get a room with air. Jim

5. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

Sorry Jim. Read the thread wrong, at Your shoot the target will go on this year. What I read was the start of the 2008-9 target year I though they were talking about the 2007-08 year. Got a room with air just in case its like the last time we seen ya.

6. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Extended forcast showes SUNNY SKIES 55 low 75 high Fri -Mon should be GREAT for shooting (yes the blackflies are gone) Have had lots of calls & emails-sounds like a good group is coming-travel safely & see you on Fri. YES WE WILL SHOOT DOUBLES-SO BRING EXTRA SHELLS --- JIM

7. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

let's all say YOOPER!!!

8. cat

cat TS Member

Jim

Joe and I are not able to attend this year's shoot and bring the pumpkin bars, however they will surely be there next year and so will we.

Hope thatyou have great weather and we will see you at Mason and don't forget the club dates for next year will be on Saturday night.

Take care

Cat Meadows

9. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Cat Sorry we won't see you guys. Was hoping to make your knife shoot last Sat but Chuck took Carole to Mayo so had to work(checkup was good) will see you at team forsure. Jim

10. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

Jim
    Are you going to have shells on hand for the people that don't bring enough with them, and decide they want to shoot more??

Harry

11. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

YES All I have is Top Gun 2/34 8's & same in Gun Club.

12. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

Thanks Jim for the info, they will be good for doubles.

13. dednded

dednded TS Member

Hey Cat too bad you and Joe can't make it.Hows about shipping those "pumpkin bars" to the club,Saturday at about noon would be ok.Chris

14. JRW

JRW Member

Chris you get good mileage drive to Grayling and pick them up. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.