1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Labor Day 3 day shoot Jaquas. Findlay , Ohio

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by GROCERY GUY, Aug 29, 2013.

1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Barring any store problems Doug and I hope to see you there.
    Glenn Allison

2. BPskeeter

BPskeeter Member

Wife and I will be returning from a Black Powder trap shoot in Mich, and we are thinking about stopping in. Will the store be open?

3. CROY1990

CROY1990 Active Member

Tom and Bobby will be setting the targets so you'll have good ones to shoot at. Good luck.

4. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

It always is open at the shoots,Sunday till noon I believe. Stop in. Glenn Allison

5. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Great day on Monday, a little drizzle at the start of the singles but finished off beautiful. Met a very nice man and woman from Florida who shot very well. Cam, Jane , and the other three ladies were outstanding. Dirk, and the gentleman from Florida had 100's . JC shooter, Willie, and Tarzan had 99's, ( I think there was one more ) Doug 98,sorry if I left anyone out. It is always nice to see those smiling faces behind the desk. ps Chisel that new gun is very nice.Glenn Allison

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Jaquas is my second favorite place to shoot next to Mason. It's to bad the ATA had to screw the fine folks there in regards to the Central Zone shoot. Would love to once again shoot the Central Zone there. Haven't shot the C.Z. since that happened. Do to my tardiness and lack of paying attention I even had the pleasure of having Cam score a make-up round for me. George is a lucky man!

7. Robb

Robb Member

I have not shot the Central Zone since then for the same reason. This ATA isn't the ATA that I joined.