1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LAB Lap Pool~~~~

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rick979, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

"Copper" and "Shane" getting their laps in this evening. Greyhounds chase fake rabbits around a track. This my lab race track. "Parker", one of my ducks, plays his part as the hair in "hair and the hound". He sure knows how to motivate those boys by always staying just a little out of reach.

2. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Great photo, Rick! I love Labs. Nothin but heart!

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Great photo, just wondering when my 21month old Yellow lab girl will get her chance to try laps

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Bruce and 22Hornet: Thanks guys!! Weather here in Texas has been in the 70's so the pups are enjoying a splash. They tried to catch the mallard for about 45 minutes and I had a heck of a time getting them to come out of the water at dusk. Parker the duck was very happy to see those labs hit the shore for the day. Bruce, just bring that lady lab on down. There is always room for one more "pup-in-a-pool".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.