1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

L M SHOOTING LENSES - OPINIONS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1881home, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Does anyone use the L M shooting glasses, or, used them in the past? They seem to have quite a wrap around feature to them. Do they make a flatter lens that is more conventional? Is Allen Lehman still associated with the company?

Lot of questions, so I'll appreciate all the info you can forward, positive and negetive.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

2. 1881home

1881home TS Member

3. JEB

JEB Active Member

I use their hi-def target orange glasses with a rx. The frames do have more wrap around for most and I have always enjoyed dealing with Linda and Mike -- nice people. From time to time I see threads defending Ranger, Post 4 or Decot or some other to the death, as if using any other will cost you 10 birds. Something tells me that ain't the way it works.

JEB

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I would highly recommend L&M. Would also highly recommend the wrap around design. I have no periphal vision in either eye from eye surgery and the wrap around design actually improves my periphal vision. I'm aware that Rx lenses are not recommended for much lense curveature but this design is the best for me...by far. For not only shooting but everyday use. The people at L&M are super. They have replaced broken or damaged parts at no charge...cheerfully!

miltie

5. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Thanks men - that gives me a little to go by. It sounds like both of you don't mind the wrap around curve at all.

Thanks again for your input.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.