1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

L/M Shooting glasses?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Any of you tried L & M glasses? I had been looking at them already. This morning dropped and stepped on my Rangers. So looking at new glasses now.

2. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

3. JEB

JEB Active Member

Linda and Mike are real nice people selling a high quality product. Their frames give a little more wrap around than most, and are very comfortable.

John Bergman

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

L & M is THE best, IMO. The All American frame with its slight wrap around feature aids me with periphal vision. That's really something considering I have none...side to side or up and down. I have broken two ear pieces (my fault)and L&M replaced them both times at NO charge. Done with Decot after 30 + years. Last pair I purchased, the black color wore off in just a few months. Decot blamed it on me and refused to make it right!

Go with L&M! You'll not be dissapointed.

milt

5. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Be careful here-I had a bad experience with them and they ran my cc without my knowledge. Also difficult to call--You can e-mail me for more info if you want--Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
l and m glasses
l m shooting glasses

l&m shooting glasses

lm shooting glasses