1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

L@@king for a few Poker Players -

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by insight, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insight

insight TS Member

We have a nightly web poker tournament at 710PM mountain time.

We play with fun chips (not for money)

Where: on Poker Stars.com

We have a friendly group of players - currently we have more women than men players.

To join become a member of poker stars and then to to Join a poker club. the club id is 602334

password is: BIG BLACK DOG use caps and spaces.

Find our home table and we sill provide you with some chips to get started...

See how good you are...

And we do have some good trap shooters playing nightly..

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

So now you are pushing the same Poker site that was exposed as a dud?? Where's Drew?? He deleted his threads pushing the site without even addressing the issues.

3. insight

insight TS Member

grntitan

i am not sure about where you came up with the dud part. Are or Have you been a member?

The poker club has about 80 members (the club is limited to 100 members) and approxmately about 30 to 35 play nightly, and some times higher and or lower. one of the higher playing percentage clubes on Poker Stars. So what or where are your facts?

Prize chips vary according to playing attendance. the average nightly chip pool prize fund is approxmately 300,000 chips

the clus currently has a free rebate chip program for wednesday night. The chip pool for wednesday is about 125,000 chips due to the reduced entry...and being one of the clubs slower nights...

The club also has a 10,000 chip bonus for making the final table on friday night.

Plus the club currently has a 50,000 chip bounty on the nightly winner...this is not counted in the above chips payouts...and at times players will put a bounty on another player from 10,000 to 100,000 chips for taking a player out...

Plus the club threw a 500,000 chip bonus poker party for a club member this weekend. The winner walked away with over 200,000 chips...payouts went to 12 places...with the 12 place player receiving 25,000 chips.

So where is the dud in this...

and to top the chip offering as members birthday are known Birthday party are put together from donated chips to have a fun time...like this up comming wednesday...

and you have to remember we have a bingo free club and expect our members to use good card playing skills...

however, if you are lacking in the needed poker playing skills the women in the club could teach you a thing or two about good poker playing...

Now with added chips being provided by playing members and setting up mew members who join...where is the dud part in this...

We are looking for new or good poker playing members who want a good time...nothing else...if this fits your ticket the sign up and play with the club, however if this is not your thing then feel free to join another poker club in Poker stars...and by the way there are many poker clubs and they will let you join them all you have to do is just sign up and play if you have the chips to do so...

4. grntitan

Read for yourself or play dumb, your choice. I suspect you know exactly what I'm talking about.

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=296503&Messages=14

5. insight

insight TS Member

Grntitan

Thank you for the link...interesting read...

I do not think that these posters have been a member of Shooters Club...

The posters belonged to Mo's club (a different club by the way)...and yes, i do remember playing with Dr. Long Shot...good player by the way...Trapshooter 6 (reggie)i do believe had a run with many player's in MO's club and it was them or him...

And yes e-mails were sent to players to bring them into line with the club rules. Heck, I even received one...this is no different that the rules of the ATA being followed at matches...members were sent an e mail asking for there side of the story...they had a chance to provide feed back and mend there betting errors...

It looks like you are not a member of shooters club, and have never been a member...

Like i indicated the club does have pre flop bet rules and they are inforced by the members. You over bet the pre flop rules you have a choice to either fold the hand or pay a 10,000 chip fine (so to say) to club chip handler Kitty. It is your choice. Plus if you do not follow the pre flop rules you are not elegable to bonus chips....

6. insight

insight TS Member

7. grntitan

Sounds like BS to me. Awful funny how your posting history shows you bumping the same Poker site as Drew. Also quite interesting how several players tell the same story.

This is a trap forum. Frankly I think you use the line that trap shooters are playing to try and justify shoving your Poker here.

Give it a rest already. I think people have got the hint about your little poker parties. Take it to the poker forums.

8. insight

insight TS Member

I would like to thank you for your open mind....

Basing your judgement on persons who have never played in Shooter Poker Club...

So i guess you have first hand information about shooter poker club...from someone...but you do not know who...

Facts are posted above and by the way we have 38 players tonight and a chip pool of 375,000 chips...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.