1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

L/H shooting jacket for sale...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bcnu, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

For sale, 3x left hand shooting jacket made by C.J. enterprises out of Wisconsin. Used very little. Been hanging in the closet for most of it's life. $45.00 shipped in the United States. Or $40.00 face to face, I live in Springfield Missouri.

2. Lefty one eye

Lefty one eye TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

I would like to buy. How do I call you? Len

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

I just sent you a pm with my name and phone numberf along with mailing address. Please feel free to call, I am home for the rest of the night. Thanks and take care, John R. Johnston

4. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

twoatkiweight, Len spoke first so I will honor his request, I pm'd him my name,address,and phone, if I do not hear from him I will hold it for you when you come through town. I appreciate it and I will pm you when I know one way or the other. Thank you and take care, John R. Johnston

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

Just talked to Len, jacket is sold. Thank you for the interest. John R. Johnston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.