1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

L/H 90T F/S New price w pull trigger (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trapman69, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Remington 90T Low Rib with Left Hand Wood. The Wood is English Walnut New American style with Palm Swell. 34in fixed full and factory ported. Price is $1700 shipped to your ffl which a copy of will be required before shipment of gun
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FIB

FIB Member

0   0   0

Wow, nice gun and I'm LH. Too bad I just had to cut a tuition check for my kids!

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

Does it have a cast on for left handed shooters or is it neutral with a left hand palm swell?

4. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Cast for left hand. Thanks

5. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

6. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Any offers?

7. kcp99

kcp99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

hello trapman was looking at your lefty 90 t nice looking gun i have one and i love it , but it is right handed and i can shoot both right and left . i guess the real question is , what is your bottom dollar on this gun shipped to my ffl dealer . thanks for your time kevin

8. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sold release now has a pull price reduced to $1700.

9. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Someone just bought a pretty gun at a very fair price!!
    If someone else needs a left-handed 90-T,I have a RARE one which was made by Kolar as a TRUE left-handed gun...The top lever moves to the LEFT to open the gun! It has beautiful stock with a Soft-Touch system,full choke. Stock is acually neutral (I'm a righty) and I have a NEW factory RH stock,too. If anyone is interested please Email for pictures or with any questions. Not listed for sale yet,but available. Paul in Virginia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.