1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KY State Shoot Scores???????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by william miller, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william miller

william miller TS Member

Does anyone know where you can find the scores for the KY State shoot?

2. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

3. william miller

william miller TS Member

Website isn't showing anyone there and no scores; guess everyone will have to wait for the November issue of Trap & Field to see if there really was a shoot!!!

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

New cashiering team up there this year.

Surely someone up there can take a few minutes and post the scores.....

When you're unable to attend it's always good to see how the hometown shooters are doing without having to wait for TRAP & FIELD.

????????????????????????????????????????

5. william miller

william miller TS Member

Posting would have to be done by the cashier team because the KTL officers are too lazy to do anything. Most of them don't even shoot any other time of year; guess if you get free targets, free camping/hotels it is too much effort to perform your obligation of being a state officer.

6. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

redtrapper, I think you need to get your facts correct before you start accusing people of not doing something or being to lazy to do anything.

7. william miller

william miller TS Member

Hoosier; I do know what I am talking; as I have been at the shoot; and some officers do work; but many are there for the free targets and accomodations. Don't believe it; take a look at the ATA website at the officers, and again I am not talking about all of them; but look at how many targets they registered last year; and where they were registered. I do agree that it is very outdated, but it is on state property; and funding isn't used for upgrading the facilities. The condition of the camping/vendor electrical conditions has drove away vendors. I watched two vendors pack up and leave because of it; and never came back. It needs work like many state shoot facilities do; it is problem of funding.

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Red Trapper I was aiming to go this week end if nuthing else just to visit but thought about dragging my gun out and see if it would shoot after almost 3 year's.
    Well I had to work Friday then had to pour concrete at home then didn't feel like driving over 300 miles to my state shoot to just visit since I would had been to late to shoot the 200 bird event saturday since I didn't wake up until 5 AM. Saturday morning.

hoosier:
    As Red trapper said she is not acusing everyone I guess you can follow her advice and see what she is talking about.

Foggy!!!

9. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

redtrapper and Foggy, In her first post she accused everyone. That I don't agree with. I will agree with her second post. There are some officers that do a lot of work. There are some repairs that the facility could use, but as you stated it is on state property. Foggy, I have been to the Ky. State Shoot for the last 15 years and is one of the best places to shoot as far as target presentation is concerned. Dave, Steve, and Larry do a great job of setting targets IMHO. Have a great day. Hoosier

10. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

KY State Shoot has been going on since Wednesday and not the first score posted yet. Last year scores were posted twice a day, every day.

Somebody has dropped the ball.

11. GASmoke

GASmoke TS Member

Concur, thinking the shoot will be over before you see any scores posted on line. Was at shoot and the trap line and pace of the shoot is moving great, but clearly the task of posting and updating scores on line is not an assigned task.

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok well at least im sure some one at the shoot has a lap top and could just tell us a little bit on who won the main events we are not asking for every winner of every group right now.

Ok anyone knows who won the 200 bird 16 yard championship event

Foggy

13. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Keith Ditto

14. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

I was always taught if you did not have something nice to say you are better off saying nothing. Red Trapper I saw a lot of hard working folks putting on a great shoot at Berea and a lot of folks having a wonderfull time including myself. It is easy on this site to remain in the back ground and down a event or good folks and not use your name. I do know Keith Ditto won singles and Dave Riddle won the Doubles with the only 100. I don't know who won the caps?

Oh, and my name is Terry Dean and I was there!
    Ps. I did camp and it was just fine.
    I also worked with others and went to Frankfort and had it made the home grounds for the State shoot so that we could have a place to shoot in the years to come.

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Thanks Hoosier and Terry who would ever thought that them 2 would win just kiddng both are great shot's and good guys to boot from what I know of them.
    Foggy

16. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

BrowningBT100,
    Really? Everyone should take notes from the Cardinal Center. Do you really think every club has unlimited funds? I love the Cardinal Center and do wish every one had the Gentlemans funds that support this club but do you REALLY think everyone can do that? The Kentucky State shoot is on State Grounds and is more than satisfactory to hold a great shoot.Why would anyone that loves to shoot down any place that allows us to do what we love? I really don't understand. I have attended clubs that did not suit my needs but that does not mean they don't meet others. Why would I come on here and put down a shooting facility of any kind? What does that do for YOU?

Terry Dean

17. v10mal

v10mal Member

Nick Nadeau, from Tennessee, broke the lone 100 from the 26.5 to win Non-Resident Handicap Champ!!!

(and made the 27 yard line for the first time)

Congrats =)

18. Riceman

Riceman Member

Great Job Nick

19. deking00

deking00 Member

The results for the 2011 Kentucky State Shoot can be found at the above link. David King

20. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

BROWNINGBT100

I have shot at the Cardinal center also a couple of times and I stood in line for awhile to get classified and it wasn't that many in front of me maybe they have gotten better in the last 3 years.

Anyway I heard that the targets was great at the KY State shoot no wind all week long also a lot of 99's and 100's broke in every event I don't know how many 200's was broke on the big day but at least 2 from what I heard.

Ok the Gun Club reminds me of the house I moved in a couple of years ago it has walls from the 1960's or maybe 1950's ok mine has Knotty Pine wood walls ok I did prime and repaint mine.

Maybe if the gun club would paint them then they would be updated to the new gun club's standard's.

Anyway as Pipe layer said we are on state grounds and ,
    Ok me talking now we don't have a Mr Fishburn contributing to our state shoot im sure we could please at least 75% if we had backing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kentucky state trap shoot scores