1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ky State Shoot now open on Presquad.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Just a shout out to those wanting to pre-squad for the Ky State Shoot. This is my one big shoot it all vacation this year and I'm now squadded for all events.

Early bird gets the worm. You can set it up to suit your schedule and fill a squad with your buddies if you want! Congratulations to Grizzly Adams and my friend Jimmy Grider who will be inducted into the Kentucky Hall of Fame this year. Jimmy Grider won the State Handicap Championship in 1999 and many of you have been buying supplies from him for years on the Gamaliel trailer. He's also the first guy to help a local club out with targets and supplies at a minutes notice.

On a good day, Grizzly Adams has been thumping shooters around Kentucky clubs for many years. He's been a top local and national shooter for a very long time.

Fun day starts 10:00 AM June 29 and the State shoot runs thru Sunday July 3, 2011. 1300 Registered targets, nice trophies, good folks and food!

Eddie Quire

2. One Eyed Left Handed

19 voice activated PAT traps, 18 program traps, and one practice trap. $5650. added money with $28.00 a hundred targets (plus $4.00 daily fees).

237 total trophies by my count not including the trophies available on June 28,2011 in the Kentucky AIM Youth Program 100 singles shoot with a reduced rate of $23.00 plus $4.00 daily fees.

This a well attended shoot with nice Grounds, Campground, Food, quite a few vendors and is in the heart of the Bluegrass.

The Central Kentucky Gun Club is the Homegrounds of the Kentucky Trapshooters League. My favorite trapshooting facility!

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Eddie,

Think I saw where we squadded together in 1 event or so. Awesome! Always enjoy shooting with you. Hope all is well up your way. See you 4th of July weekend!

Matt Woodson

4. One Eyed Left Handed

Matt, enjoyed shooting with you last year so couldn't resist squadding with you again. I see you're only a 1/2 yard from the back fence! Maybe we'll both make it this year!

Eddie

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Eddie,

I am hoping to be on it by KY State!

Matt

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I shot at Central KY today, home grounds for the KY State Trapshoot, and it looks great. I have alreay been to presquad.com and got squadded. I will not start until Wednesday and I don't plan on shooting past Sunday. If you have not shot at the KY State Shoot , you have missed a GREAT shoot. Our drawing of banks make it the MOST fair place to shoot of any where I have been.

Charlie

7. Lady Trapshooter

Lady Trapshooter TS Member

8. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

bump for a great shoot

9. Pipe Layer

10. One Eyed Left Handed

The Kentucky Trapshhoters Hall of Fame banquet will be held in the dining room of the CKGC on Thursday June 30th at 7:00PM. Tickets are $20.00 and are limited to 70 total.

Larry Woosley is the Director. If anyone knows a contact for Larry, please let me know. I've got an item for the Hall of Fame Silent auction I'd like to donate.

Eddie

11. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I plan on being there. I hope you all show me some Southern Hospitality and let me win. Hoosier

12. JRW

JRW Member

Will see you guys and gals for a couple days of shooting. Great place and great folks. Jerry in MI.

13. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I should be a drawing card, I shoot and never win since I have moved back into the state. I won a few trophies when I came up form FL and shot as a non resident. Reminds me of horse racing, Win, Place, and Show. I am what is referred to as the "Field".

14. Pipe Layer

15. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I'm torn between the Kentucky State Shoot and the Ohio State Shoot. I've never been to Central Kentucky, but I've never been to the Cardinal Center either.

I can't go to both. Could I get an unbiased opinion here?

16. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

dickgtax:

I have been to both but if I was to go I would go to KY since that is really their only big shoot of the year and Ohio will have a few more that will have large crowds during the year so if you want to make them both this year then go to KY first

Fog

17. One Eyed Left Handed

Still looking for a way to contact Larry Woosley for a Hall of Fame silent auction donation! Also glad to see Jerry from Michigan coming back to shoot with us this year.

Eddie

18. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Eddie,Larry's number is on page 18 of the state program. If you don't have the program it is 859/234-6152. See you in a couple of week. Hoosier

19. One Eyed Left Handed

Thanks Hoosier! Had a senior moment and overlooked the fine print on page 18 of the program. Got an E-mail address from David and sent a note yesterday. Will follow up with a phone call if I don't hear from him after the Tenn State shoot!

Looks like he's already trophied as a senior (Tenn-trap.com) so he may be too busy to check his E-mail. You know we'll show you all the fellowship and southern hospitality you want except for letting you win. Look forward to seeing you at the KY State Shoot!

Eddie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.