1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ky. State shoot is on pre-squad.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pipe Layer, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

You can now squad for the Kentucky State shoot on pre-squad.com. It is going to be a nice shoot.We have added out of State trophy's for the out of State shooters for our Championship events. Dennis Devault is giving away a nice gun in a raffle for the kids and sponoring a Handicap event with added money and nice buckles. We are having a Barbeque Sat. night that is free and if you wish to make a donation it will go to the kids.Mr. Milt Palasota and his wife are donating their time and expertise to sponsor this meal. They are award winning cooks.Folks you don't want to miss this shoot, it is getting bigger and better every year. Hope to see you there!

Terry Dean

Ky. Delegate

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I will be there vending and shooting from Thursday thru the Weekend. Can't wait for it to get here! Come by and see me. I am a Decot Hy-Wyd Authorized Dealer!

Matt

3. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Mr. Dean, I will be there with bells on. Have a great day.

4. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Great shoot, great people, it does not get any better. I only need to shoot better.

Charlie

5. Pipe Layer

Look forward to seeing you Hoosier.Hope the Delegating in Ind. is going well.

Terry

6. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Although I don't shoot as much registered as I'd like, I never miss the Kentucky State shoot! I hope to shoot the whole program. KTL puts on one of the best State Shoots in the country. Great people, great trophies, lot's of added money for those that play and lot's of cash for the kid's this year.

The addition of the Bar-B-Que dinner Saturday night is simply icing on the cake.

Eddie Quire

7. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Come one and all to Sandbaggers Central.

8. Pipe Layer

snapthecat,
    Yes , you for sure come and watch the 27 yard shooters.Kentucky is long past the Sandbagger problem . When was the last time you saw a bagger win from Ky.? Get over it! Come on to Ky. and let Randy Ross, Keith Ditto, Nora Ross, David Riddle and many more too numerous too mention introduce you to Ky.Sandbagging from the back fence (snapthecat) ! People like you never sign their name.

Terry Dean
    Ky. Delegate

9. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

10. Charlie Becknell

Terry is 100% correct, we have lots of great shooters in KY and they will bust your chops on the 27 yard line. KY State Trapshoot, 5 of the best days of the year!

Charlie

11. Pipe Layer

up please

12. Pipe Layer

13. Charlie Becknell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

milt & jimette palasota bar b que