1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KY State shoot any results yet.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok just wondering if there are any results yet from anyone that is there I see the web site doesn't have any posted yet.

Wished I could had been there but couldn't be.

I remember last year it got a little windy during the week end just glad I wasn't in the house below at the time.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/gunshoots/ky%20state/?action=view┬Ąt=IMG_1347Large.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

foggy,

Me, Biff, and Kenny Knott haven't faired to well. There were 2 handicap events today. There were 2 99's in the first caps. One guy from Ohio, and one from KY. Lots of 98's, 2 were from back fence. Keith Ditto was one of them. I think Jeff Prigge posts on here some, if memory serves me - he had a 99 in class singles.

Matt

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Matt thanks for the report but I would rather to hear that some of yall are on the winners list.

update us after the singles event tonight

Thanks foggy

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Foggy, I will do.

Matt

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

To hold this to be scripture, but I will try to run down the best of my worn out mind. I shot like crap! 90 the first 100, and a 96 the second. Kenny Knott was 97/99. I looked for Biff, and haven't seen him. I know for fact Steve Richardson (KY), Michael Castle (KY), and Rob Caldwell (TN) ran 200's. Danny Ryan was in the mix, but I can't remember if he broke 199 or 200. Former champion Marty Crafton broke 198. Dean DeBow broke 198. Nora Ross shot 98/?. Clayborn Hunter broke 99/98. Someone from KY shot a 100 from 21.5 yard line yesterday in Sandbagger Handicap. I believe Steve Richardson won AA class in carryover from class singles. Charlie Morrison Jr. (TN) shot a 199. Grant Beam (OH) shot a 199. Diana Crawford (KY and Ace Insurance) broke a 199 to win ladies. That is all I can half-way to remember. Please don't hold me to this, because it has been a long day after shooting a 90 this morning.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

6. bas

bas Member

Thanks for the scores....

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

bas, no problem my friend!

Matt

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok anyone heard who won the main events this week end or even tied for them which im sure the shoot off's are about to begin for todays events.

Im sure Mr. King is doing the same this year as he was in this last years photo below.
    <a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/gunshoots/ky%20state/?action=view&current=IMG_1377Large.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Fog

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok with me saying Mr King doing the same thing as he did last year I meant it to be doing the normal things that a K.T.L. member does that is work the state shoot and work endless hours to make the state shoot a sucess I was happy the way it was ran last year myself.

Also hope David was in a shoot off himself.

Foggy

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok so who broke a 100 in the doubles and handicap today at the KY State im sure there was some I thought I would get play by play action from this trap site as usual but since I couldn't make it this year then I guess must have put to much faith in others to report back here for the ones that couldn't make it.

Ok Matt thanks for your updates but it would be nice to see scores on a web site sort of like michigan used to do in the past ok maybe they are still up to date as before guess got to re subscribe to trap and field to see the results in a few months.

Foggy

11. deking00

deking00 Member

Hi Foggy, I will update the KTL Web site as soon as I get the results from Diane Bolling. Steve Richardson won the Singles. Danny Ryan was runner-up. Steve also won the Doubles. I'm not sure who won the Handicap. I was working the Out of State shoot-off. I'm sorry to say that I was not on the shooting side of any shoot-offs this year, but I shot about my average.

This is a picture I took on Tuesday. We had 32 squads of SCTP Kids this year.
    [​IMG]

12. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Steve Richardson won singles with 200 and won Doubles with 100. Unsure who won CAPS? There were (6) 98's. Only one was long yardage. Myself, Keith Ditto, Randy Ross, Nora Ross, and about 6-7 others brole 97's in Caps. Pete McCall shot very few events.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

13. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Matt , that dag gone Jeff Prigge had a 99 from 25 yards in the sandbagger the same day , but he is no sandbagger though . LOL

14. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Matt,
    Thanks for preliminary results from Handicap on Sunday. Surely somebody can give us a rundown of Champ through 10th at a minimum!

15. Bobby36

Bobby36 TS Member

I heard some 13 year old kid won the caps, and that kid was ME!!!

-Bobby Moore

16. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

jeffprigge, Didn' know you had a 99. I was going to introduce myself yesterday, but you were talking with Nora. I didn't want to interrupt. I will make a point to meet you next time.

Matt

17. biff

biff Active Member

Matt, This was going to be my year! Things don't always work the way we would like, I suffered a kidney stone attack during the second event and spent the rest of Thursday in Patty Clay Hospital.I was given some pain medicine there but wouldn't take it on Friday where I tried to shoot the whole day and did getting 90 on the Hall of Fame Caps, a 98 on singles and a 91 on the Sandbaggers Handicap; spent the night in agony trying to pass the stone without medication. Unable to sleep Friday night I gave into the pain, took my pain medication, scratched all events for the rest of the shoot and made it back to Bowling Green. Checked into the hospital Saturday night and just got out of the hospital, still in pain and trying to pass the stone without medical procedures.

Why me Lord? I look forward to my state shoot like a kid waiting for Christmas! I guess I needed lessons in sacrifice, humility(wearing one of those demeaning hospital gowns), patience, self control, and to not bore people with the details of my ordeal! Hopefully things will be different next year! Thanks,Biff

PS: Congratulations to Ky's Handicap Champion Bobby Moore, that's quite an accomplishment!

18. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Biff,

I didn't know what happened to you. You missed a great time, and I am sorry for your mishap and pain.

Matt

19. deking00

deking00 Member

The Results and Options are on the KTL Web Site now. Link above and Click on State Shoot.
    David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

any results in ky yet