1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KY Shooting Club Dates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mdelco, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdelco

mdelco TS Member

Hello,

I am looking to shoot trap again. Located in Lexington. Need info on weekday club shoots and weekend schedules, dates, locations....I am aware of the BG Sportsman League in wilmore....

Thanks Mark

2. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

You have a couple of more options I don't know when these clubs start but most are March to April.

Central Kentucky GC also where the state shoot is held. Frankfort and Lawrenceburg also have shoots.

Check the ATA website.

3. jhoward

jhoward Member

The Franklin County Sportsman's Club shoots every Wednesday night. We start shooting practice between 3 and 4pm and start shooting games at 7pm. We shoot a few preliminary games followed by a 35 bird race. 10 from the 16 and 25 from the 25. Drop one from the 16 and shoot from the 24, drop two, shoot from the 23. No one shoots closer than the 23.

The clubhouse is heated, food and drinks are available. There's a link to the club website and directions above. You can give me a call if you have any questions, preferably after 5pm.

Joe Howard - 859-421-8704

4. ned408

ned408 Member

The schedule for Bluegrass was constructed yesterday, and should be posted soon. Randy Ross

5. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Anderson Co. Sportsman's Club will start shooting in March. The shoots will now be every Tuesday. Shoots have started at 6:00 pm in the past. The above website should be updated soon. Directions are also available on the website.

6. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Hey Joe. Glad to hear Frankfort is shooting a Bird Race. I hope to be there Wed. Lee Wild

7. Tedky

Tedky Member

Montgomery County Fish and Game Club, Mt. Sterling, KY. shoots every Friday night, two lighted fields, start practice at 5 PM and the games at 6 PM. We shoot 5 target walk arounds, killer,etc and a 50 target race, 25 singles and one yard less than your ATA card, (no card no closer than 25yd). We will begin our Registed targets in March. Visit our Website www.mcfgcinc.com for directions. Or call me or one of the officers.
    Ted Bilbrey
    859-585-2640

8. The Trapshooters

The Trapshooters TS Member

Rowan County Sportsman's Club is conveniently located 2 1/4 miles off of Interstate 64 in Morehead KY. We shoot registered targets most Saturday's starting at 10:00 am. We shoot a 50 bird calcutta most Sunday's (25 - 16's and 25 - 1 yd less than your current ATA card). Games start at 11:00 am with a 25 bird high gun being shot around 1:00 pm. The shooters sell immediately after the high gun. Give us a call at 606-794-3237 and we can talk further.

Phillip & Sallie Jo Nickell
    Rowan County Sportsman's Club
    Morehead, KY 40351

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.