1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KX5 vs 682 Gold

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I like the Beretta but the KX5 was a target crusher. Depending on where you live, try to shoot them all and decide. Every gun shoots differently for each individual. Best of luck in your search. Remember which one you like second best as you can always go to it next. ;)

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I agree with doda. I had a KX-5 and really liked it; would have kept it, but had some difficulties shooting a straight (non-right handed, "neutral") stock. Most people have no problem with that. I happened to find another (excellent and more expensive gun) that shoots as well and fits me better. But I have tremendous affection for and respect for the KX-5 and KS-5 series of guns. Beautiful pieces of equipment.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ditto on the KS/KX guns. My KS-5 Special will likely be my last single barrel gun....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.