1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*KX-5 (D for deadeye) F/S*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

F/S 32ā€ KX-5 with Krieghoff choke tubes, adjustable rib, adjustable comb, and adjustable butt plate with factory Americase. Purchased new in May 2006. Asking $3,985 and that includes shipping to your FFL. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]

2. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just determined that dealer has a similar gun FS @ $4,180. So mine is reduced to $3,845. (Eight percent under theirs). And I'm including shipping to your FFL. Best.

3. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Did I mention that you get your choice of either Krieghoff's titanium chokes, or a set of unused regular factory chokes?

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Ok. I give. What's the "D for deadeye" mean?

5. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There is a medallion cap "D" visible on the bottom of grip. When I took up shooting, Daughter (D) said Daddy (D) are you going to be a Deadeye (D)? I memorialized that. Still struggling to meet her view of dad's abilities. Price reduced to $3,725 (including shipping).

6. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gun is a bird crusher. Shot a flat of 1 oz shells last night in twilight at club with full choke at the 16. 242x250. Including one 50 straight and one 75 straight. Last four boxes went 99x100. But thinking combo, so need to cull some guns.

7. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price reduction, gun is now $3,600.

8. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Titanium chokes have been sold, so back to the original factory set of three choke tubes in Mod, IM, and Full.

9. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price reduced to $3485 for a quick sale. I'll include standard shipping in that asking price plus any UPS signature guarantee charges. Thanks for looking.

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Deadeye. UPS sig charges are only a couple of bucks.

11. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I would like to sell this fine gun. A signature guarantee might be about five or so dollars. Iā€™m adding it in as an extra to my offer to pay the standard shipping charges to your FFL. :) Open for business! Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.