1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kwickie - Lube ripoff...?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

...I'm REALLY surprised Jerbear didn't post this little expose yet...Jer, put down that donut, you're letting down the team bub...

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Buzz, they really (PREY) on women.

Bo

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

"Corrupted file" :(

4. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

That story is over a year old, it was on tv last spring, I wonder if they changed theyre ways?? I had a place tell me my tires were cupping badly and needed to be rotated right away so they didnt get damaged, you should have seen the guy back pedal when I showed him the reciept for the new tires I just had put on less than 300 miles before, man you could have wrote a book on his excuses. I havent gone back since.They use the engine flush gimmick alot also.

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I found it damn informative, maybe I should get out more often as well. FD

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Sorry guys, that was on 20/20 last year. It was also on most local news stations because our own local news stations around here busted a few independent oil change places in where else? Detroit.

Here is some of the broadcast from the local channels.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/MonkeyJoke.flv">

Jerbear

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Devil's,

During evening TV news time, I'm focused on shooting my 100 arrows a day of archery practice...what I think you really meant to say was:

"Buzz, you need to sit in front of the TV more."

My wife and child control the TVs in our house...if I even think of flipping it off of American Idol or Sponge Bob...well...the neighbors would probably have to call the Police.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Bocephas

Are they saying grace?lol I think the word you want is prey.

9. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

JB, I was only on my first cup of coffee.Nice of you to bring that to my attention.Will try to fix it.

Bo

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I was passenger one time when the wife decided it was time for an oil change at her favorite quicky spot. They got all done and advised us the transmission oil was badly burned and needed service. I let them tell me all about how bad it was, that it shouldn't be driven as it was, how they'ed do the service without breaking down the oil pan, how much it would cost and so on before pulling out the receipt for our total tranny service just 3 days prior. The fellow was sure it must have been just the remaining burned oil on the dip stick that caused the "misunderstanding."....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.