1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to the SSSF and the SCTP!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger8918, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I would like to congratulate the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation board, staff and the countless volunteers that put on the 2010 SCTP NATIONAL TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS. This was my family’s first trip to the Nationals and let me tell you it will not be our last.<br><br>
    The event was organized and well run. For the most part key information was accessible and well communicated. The trappers, scores, staff and volunteer were well prepared and extremely professional. Was everything perfect….no, but you have to expect a few bumps in the road with an event this size.<br><br>
    One thing about this event was made very clear…..IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS…period! <br><br>
    During the week my kids competed admirably with the top youth shooters in the nation, played lots of fun and exciting shooting games, made new friends, fellowshipped with teammates and bonded as a team. It was an experience that I’m sure they will remember for a long time.<br><br>
    Thank You Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation, job well done!<br><br>
    Roger Beardsley<br>
    Mason-Dixon Clay Busters

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.