1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Short Shucker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Nashville Tn
    I just shot the Winchester Signature Sporting Super X-2 I got from Shucker. What a gun! The only question I would ask is why in the world did he sell this target smoking machine? LOL

If it did not fit you, it fits me twice as well!. Lively, light, and almost without recoil. This gun is light years ahead of a Remmy 1100. Since I once performed warranty service and repair for both Winchester and Browning, if it ever needs service, it won't have to go far.

Thanks, the gun is mint and fabulous. It went from casual loaner to deadly serious tournament arm in two rounds of Bunker. I DON'T EVEN LIKE GAS PIPES. But this one has made me re evaluate that opinion.

Great guy, great deal. Thanks again. One meets the nicest folks on TS.COM. :^)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.