1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Shamrock Leathers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lju, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lju

lju Member

I just want to provide some positive feedback on Shamrock Leathers. While at the Grand we found out our club would be hosting a shoot on Aug 28th. We scrambled to come up with some nice awards for the top shoooters in each category. We went over to Shamrock and talked to them about what we would like and if there was any way possible they could get them to us on time.

Well they arrived yesterday, and the quality is just what you would expect from them (very nice), and they were 2 days early! We purchased shell box holders that are stamped with our club name, the name and date of the event, and the category. Don't hesitate to purchase your awards from them. Very nice people with a quality product! Thanks Shamrock Leathers!

George Sills (lju)

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I have several items from them. Their customer service is 2nd to none. If you ever have issues with any items from them don't hesitate to call them. They have made repairs to my stuff and wouldn't take a dime. A quality Family owned buisness with top shelf products. The best in my book.---Matt

3. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

They are a class outfit. We doubled our order from 09 to 10 for our state shoot. Their state shape plaques are a very nice award. We will order even more next year. Al Baker

4. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

My wife bought me one of their bags for Christmas and put my life number and logo on it but it wasn't big enough, so I was at the Grand and saw their tent and asked what we could do....two extra side bags later I'm a happy man....great bag!!!

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

My Shamrock bag is one of my most prized trapshooting possessions.

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Shamrock products are awesome.

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I agree. I have 2 Shamrock bags very nice and so are the people that run it.

8. Lucky BB

Lucky BB TS Member

Thanks a bunch for the nice comments. We here are all very fortunate to be involved with this great sport. Its our business to be on time with trophy orders and we take a lot of pride in not missing a deadline in 40 some years.

I encourage you to look us up on facebook. We have introduced several new products this year including a new leather/mesh hull pouch. The new arrivals will be posted on our facebook page first. New products to come include several version of a mesh hull bag and re-designed shell pouches. Thanks again.

Bryan Brophy
    Shamrock Leathers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.