1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Randolph Engineering

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tcr1146, Jul 27, 2013.

1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to pay tribute to Randolph Engineering after you guys recommended that I contact them! Last weekend I broke one of the lens retainers off a pair of Randolph frames that I had bought in 1993! I was hoping a new retainer could be welded/soldered onto these frames as they were still fine other than this problem. I contacted Randolph via email and received instructions the very next day on what I was to do including enclose a check for $12 for non-warranty work. I sent them via flat rate usps on Monday, 22 Jul. I received them back this morning including my uncashed check. To my surprise, there were brand new frames in the box! Needless to say, they have made a customer for life! Thanks Randolph! Tom Rhoads

2. Duck

Duck Member

Always Good to Hear Positive Comments, and Definitely Deserved!.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I know I've never heard anyone complain about them.

4. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

I had a similar problem with the temples cracking on an older Ranger frame that I bought new in the 90's. The frames were easily over a decade old, but they sent me a new frame. You can take your Hi-Defs and Pillas and the mortgage you need to acquire them. Because of Randolph's loyalty to me, I will be loyal to them. Best bang for my buck, as far as I'm concerned. If I've missed targets, it's not because i didn't spend $500 on some BS lens technology.

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

And they are "MADE IN AMERICA"!!!!

6. MrRojo

MrRojo TS Member

Their customer service is literally second to none!!

John