1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Pinetree and Clay Target Sportswear

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayshooter555, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

May 20, 2008
    As I have been reading the thread posted by Recurvyarcher about patronizing the businesses of our fellow trapshooters it occurred to me that I am long overdue in sending a shoutout to Shooting Sue at Pinetree and Jim at Clay Target SSE.

I have been wearing clothing from both of these wonderful suppliers and have been more than pleased with everything that I have ordered.

Whenever they offer something that catches your eye don't hesitate to make the purchase...they both are terrific vendors for us here on the forum and stand by their products from start to finish.
  2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Mesquite, Nevada
    I agree! I've managed to win several trophy's wearing Sue's specially padded shooting shirts! Two of those coming at the Grand this year! I'll definitely hafta have a few more later on too! Best shirts I've ever found, thanks Sue!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.