1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Joe Pestillo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JOHN DUNN, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOHN DUNN

JOHN DUNN TS Member

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Joe Pestillo jr,AKA Smok'nJoe for the very
    friendly and professional manner he showed to me during the sale of a Browning
    425 20 guage shotgun. I was abit nervous about buying a gun over the internet
    but Joe made the transaction painfree and was very patient and helpful during
    the entire process. In addition he agreed to have Mike Ghiselli replace the
    original recoil pad with a kickeeze to my desired LOP...I would not hesitate
    too buy from Joe again. Trapshooters.com can be proud of the many fine people
    that contribute to this site...
    Thanks,
    John Dunn

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Best photographer on this site!

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

John,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure corresponding with you and I hope we get to shoot together some day!

EuroJoJo,

I do enjoy photography and I was flattered when a prospective buyer PM-ed me about the photograph that I posted on the thread...

"Smoke...I want to see pictures of the GUN not pictures of the Browing brochure."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.