1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Doug's Gunsmith Shop

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cdugstu, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdugstu

cdugstu TS Member

I just received my 90-T back from Doug Braker. I sent it in for a complete rebuild and teflon coating. Seldom does peoples work match your expectations - this was not the case. It is everything he said it would be. I'm confident the gun will outlast me. Thanks Doug for the good work.

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Jack,

I wouldn't even say a thing if McCain WAS/IS a moderate Republican, but he is NOT.

Well, I will not stray off topic :)

Thanks guys!!

Doug

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The only change that took place on the 90-T's, during production, was the angle on the locking bolt, from 10 degrees to 8 degrees. Serial no. range was around 2600.

The forend update was never done during the production of the gun. This update started about 2 years after the end of production.

Doug

Jack,

All the John McCain "bashing" you see, is to keep this RINO on his toes. Right now he knows he's got a free ride to Nov. (Unless he strokes out). If the pressure on his most recent stands (last ten years) aren't kept to the for-front, I'm sure his assumption would be "the status quo". He's got to keep in his mind that there are true conservatives NOT going to vote for him. He also knows he desperately needs those votes. So I'm sure in the near future he'll be making some commitments to apease those conservatives.

Recently, he did sign on with the "Friends of the Court", with regards to the DC gun issue. That's the first step. The illegal immigration issue rubs many the wrong way (top three for me). He's flip-flop a few times already, but if he would come out and sign a deal like Huckaby did, he could swing my vote. The Huskster's newly signed commitment was to send them back to the country from which they came and stand in line.

A little talk of the FairTaxPlan, and privatising some of our Soc Sec, would also be nice.

But, as of yesterday, he's still showing his "blue" colors. See here....

McCain Disavows Comments About Obama

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8V25VQ80&show_article=1

This wouldn't have been a news story, if McCain would have kept his mouth shut. Also to add more fuel to the fire, McCain's campaign manager has said that he would quit his post if he were to say a bad thing about Hussein. I feel McCain should let the country know how Hussein climbed the rungs of the politician ladder to become a US Senator.....by default, every step of the way. It wasn't because he was the most popular, it was because he ran unopposed. He didn't have to defend any position he had.

It's game time. Time to take off the gloves.

I will make my decision at the voting booth. I know I'll have to be sure I puke my stomach out before I walk in.

Does that satisfy you Jack :)

Doug

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Although I told Doug that there was no rush after reading the above want it NOW. However I will be patient. I know that my 90-T HPAR was a challenge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dougs gunsmith shop forums