1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Dale Stockdale and Crew

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by primed, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primed

primed Well-Known Member

We just returned from the Heartland Grand at Stockdales. I've got to tell you we had a great time. We shot 4 days and never saw Dale sitting down. Not once. He was constantly checking targets, hustling squads etc. As soon as one event ended he was ready for the next. Sunday was the only night we stayed for shootoffs, but they started about 15 or 20 minutes after the last squads finished the event. I heard of no machine breakdowns, no problems with scorers etc., no complaints whatsoever. I can't recall another shoot where I could say the same. Truly a huge undertaking that was pulled off marvelously. All of the office, field staff and kitchen help were also remarkably well trained and friendly. If you can make this shoot in the future, you owe it to yourself to do so. This is how a shoot should be run.

Thank you Dale and all of your staff!

Bob

2. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I heard several good reports on this shoot from Iowa and Nebraska shooters. Sounds first class. Now maybe next year I can see with my own eyes. Omaha

3. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Good job Dale to you and your crew. Your order for the weather was as good as it gets, little sporty with the wind but you can not control that. Better start expanding some more cause I look for next year to be bigger and better. BK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.