1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Boomer, Wrights

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RayReys, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayReys

RayReys Member

Just wanted to give some praise to Boomer (Bill D.) on this board. He was awesome to deal with; I made my first ever out of state/online purchase with him, and he helped me every step of the way (I'm in CA so it's a tiny bit of a chore ;) ). Found out that the Browning Model 12 arrived at the local FFL today, and will see it tomorrow to get DROS completed. Thanks Boomer for a great experience... would not hesitate to deal with Bill again!

EDIT: Went to see the FFL on Tuesday - while I was doing my paperwork, the FFL pulled something out of a box... he was taken aback for a sec...thought it was NIB/hadn't been fired! She was a beauty! 7 more days!

On a related note - I had been hearing of Stu Wright on this board as a result of his work and during research on Super X1s - called in an order for two buffers on Thursday; spoke to Molly, gave her my info & card - she said that I should get it Monday...I just opened the box :) thanks to Wright & Co. for the fast efficient service!

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hey Ray-- thanks for the very kind words. Enjoy your new M12 20ga. BD

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Bill has always been good to deal with. I just wish I had the bank account to buy more of the great stuff he comes up with!

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Better start saving--good stuff coming!!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.