1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to Accurate Plating & Weaponry

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WNCRob, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

I recently sent a barrel, receiver and forend iron to Accurate Plating & Weaponry for hard chroming on the receiver, forend iron and Cerakote on the barrel and rib. Not only was the work done well, it was turned around in 2 weeks and came in $91 under the agreed-to estimate of cost. Good people to do business with.

WNCRob

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

How about contact information???

3. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Contact info? Like many folks, they have a web site. Unfortunately, it could be a bit more user friendly, and seems to indicate that their emphasis is on handguns...which it probably is. They've been around for a long time and do work for a lot of manufacturers. Used to be in Clearwater, Florida (aka Cogan Custom), but have moved to rural Alabama. Their explanation of the pros and cons of various coatings is worth reading.

Phone is 334-585-9488. I dealt with Jason primarily.

WNCRob

4. buster45

buster45 Active Member

I sent a K-80 receiver and 2 barrels to be coated by them will have it back this week will let you know about results.

Buster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.