1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KUDOS FOR SoftTouch RECOIL SYSTEMS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kim Z., Aug 21, 2013.

1. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

I had a wonderful experience at SoftTouch today. I took a train from South Orange County, California, and arrived at Portland. I made an appointment last week to have my Ljutic's SoftTouch system checked, serviced (disassembly, cleaned, lubed), and fitted to my body. I was asking them for directions for using the public transportation rail (since I would be carless) and was feeling very confused. SoftTouch's Rob Ivens offered to pick up and return me to my hotel. WOW! I was welcomed in their shop and everyone was very friendly to me. I got to see the work being done and felt very accommodated by the staff. I received a tour with personalized attention and advice regarding fitting options. I wanted the recoil system to be a little firmer, so Rob installed a firmer spring. On top of this, I was asked if I had the wrench set and lube for my SoftTouch. Since I purchased the gun used, those items did not accompany the gun. Rob went into another room and brought back a tool set and a tube of lube for me. Then came the serious part, "How much do I owe?"

Rob replied, "We don't charge for servicing our product."

2. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

Rob Ivens working on my Ljutic:
    kimz_2013_260120.jpg

3. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

Hi Country Blues,

It took 31 hours to get to Portland from So. Cal. I had to sleep on the train. The Amtrak service and food, and views are outstanding.

More photos can be seen of the 1964/65 Ljutic Mono Gun on the Ljutic page on Facebook. It is serial #23.

There is also a SoftTouch page on Facebook. If you like their products, press on "Like" to show your support.

Kim Z.

4. joneseboy

joneseboy Member

Soft Touch intsalled there premium megnetic system last winter on my new Koler T/S and all I can say is why would anybody want to shoot anything else. I shipped mine from Ohio to them and had it back in 14 days. Outstanding work. My hat goes off to the team at Soft Touch again and again.

And KIM Z. I also took some o that train ride last November last fall with my daughter and it was an awesome ride.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Respect due to Kim Z. He has taken a offhand comment and taught us something we all want to know.And provided proof/pic to pique our interest. I know another Soft touch shooter that concurs. Thanks Kim... We need more of this on TS.com

Jack

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

If you have an employee that needs customer service training and knowledge, send them to Beth. Unmatched service and quality.

I had an appointment on their waiting list and postponed it several times. Poor Beth, she was like my mother worried and constantly reminding me of my commitments.

If she can cook, she's a perfect 10!

PS -- Beth, you wouldn't happen to have a boat and motor, would you?

milt palasota (or as Beth insists on calling me...Mr. Palasota)

7. gunner1949

gunner1949 TS Member

They are great to work with. They ask all the questions necessary to get you what you want. I have my second ST and will never want another gun without it.

8. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Wow!! It is so nice and heart warming to hear this great feedback. Thank you all for your kind words and taking the time from your busy days to make these posts.

Beth, Rob and Steve

9. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

1965 Ljutic Mono Gun, serial #23 with SoftTouch Recoil System:
    kimz_2013_260127.jpg

10. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member