1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos For Guerini

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by claykiller, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claykiller

claykiller Member

I've now owned my Guerini Summit Trap for 10 months. Since we are in the slow season for trap, I sent it back to Guerini for its first pit stop (first three are free) with 8000 rounds through it. Besides them completely going through the gun and replacing anything needed, they also asked if there was anything I would like adjusted, changed, fitted, etc. Additionally, they re-fitted both the single and double barrels so they feel exactly the same, replaced the brass snap cap in the single barrel since I had selected the wrong barrel a time or two. Lastly, they called and asked if they could keep it another day or two so they could refinish the wood.

The gun was perfectly fine and did not need any of the above work before I sent it. The turn around time was 10 days with the 2 day extension to refinish the wood. The gun is just like the the day I pulled it out of the case for the first time. This is customer service at its pinnacle and on that alone I would buy a product. My hat is off to Guerini.

2. Pre-64

Pre-64 Banned User Banned

Ditto!!
    The other day I received a small box in the mail...I received a hat from Caesar Guerini...maybe they do this for all new gun purchasers...maybe not..but I don't wear a hat that says "Chevy!"
    My experiences with CG have all been top notch amd more than I expected!
    J.C.

3. morgaj1

morgaj1 Member

One of these days, I would like to test out this customer service!

4. andybull

andybull Active Member

I hope that every time you send your gun in for service they don't offer to refinish the wood, otherwise you might end up with a toothpick instead of a stock.

5. claykiller

claykiller Member

andybull: I guarantee if they wore it down too much they would put a new one on.

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

That's great service, but why does a gun need a pit stop with only 8,000 rounds through it?

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thats just it Dick..they don't , but they want to be nothing but over the top excellent in every aspect of the game..they are the best at supporting their customers by a long shot

8. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Jeez... Guess I should send mine(the trap one) in as it has about 50k rounds through it, but what will I shoot while it's out?

Calvin: The problem is there is nothing wrong with it, and I am afraid to go to the factory in Cambridge .
    (unless I leave all my CCs and checkbook at home)

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just wait for the 10 below and 2 ft of snow like me...I never miss pulling a trigger when the weather gets that nasty...I plan on driving mine down just to see the facility..Oh, and to pick up some fresh bay oysters from Taylors Island too ; )

10. rdf59

rdf59 Member

I had 12,000 on my first pit stop on my first Guerini (now have 4) and they also did the stock after calling me. It took about an extra week, but there was no charge. The salt from my cheek sweat had just dulled the finish and they did not want it returned to me without doing that.

Great service.

I had a trigger problem on a used 20ga Summit Sporting. They fixed it, cleaned it and returned it --- no charge --- and no question about me not being the original owner.

They are fantastic. I might add that all four of my Guerini's have 3.1 to 3.4 oz trigger pulls from the factory.

11. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

Considering buying a used top single from a friend at the club however it is a pull I need a release can you tell me can I buy parts and have them installed locally ? Do they have a service center in USA? Thx Vern

12. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Guerini in Cambridge MD will install a release trigger for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.