1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KUDOS for Great Dealers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TALLEND, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Shooters,

I would like to say that I have been treated GREAT by two companies---First one-"SWFA"---I ordered a scope from them-got the item in a timely fashion--opened the sealed box,and found the scope to be defective--I called them-told them of my problem"NO PROBLEM SIR,RETURN THE SCOPE-WE WILL REPLACE IT"--The NEXT DAY--UPS knocked on my door delivering my replacement---I had just returned home from the PO,sending the defective one back-------CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENT

Second company "C-mOre sight Co." I lost one of the mounting screws--called the company,asking for the price on a set of mounting screws-----they asked for my address,sent me a set of screws(express mail),and thanked me for being a customer .....

Now,doesnt that beat the heck out of the "I'll NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH #@^^%W%$,company because --------(add your gripe here)

Tom

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have purchased 4 scopes from SWFA and have been satisfied with everything I bought. They have been on an average slow to ship however. They do have good prices but when I order I expect it to be shipped within a day. three times they took 4 days before they chgd my card and another day or two to ship. I switched to planet optics and have had much better service. I also like their web site better, it has some real easy to find specials on the right side. At swfa you have to look for them to know they exist

3. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

How about some stories about GOOD deals,and Great Dealers-----Tom

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have bought ammo from sportsmans supply on gunbroker many times. Service has been outstanding and best prices with free shipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.