1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KTA Fall Handicap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by John Householder, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Householder

John Householder TS Member

Looking forward too seeing you there. Johnny's Custom Brass. Johnny.

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

We will be there........if anyone wants to see the program and hasn't go to the KTA website www.shootkta.com and take a look. good prizes and a great place to spend the weekend on your way to Missouri Fall.

Lorna

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Jim, we are going down on Wednesday. Bryan needs a new gooey on his gun and going to see Greg Hissem. I will only be there until Saturday afternoon. Howard is coming down and I am leaving so Emily can attend a birthday party on Sunday. lol...yep, there is life for mom even without trapshooting! HA.

I am sure that what you have for me is relatively safe.....ha. :eek:) see you at the KTA. can't wait to see everyone. It becomes like a big family, doesn't it? winter is long in kansas.....lol

Lorna

4. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

If kids shoot discounted targets without playing any options, purses or monies, are they still eligible for the nice prizes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.