1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KS5 QUESTION

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill Stern, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

I took the piece that makes a pull trigger into a release trigger, along with my KS-5 Special, to a local gunsmith. He installed it, and told me that if I turned one of the screws that can be seen in the trigger guard, I think, it will convert the release trigger back to a pull, and visa versa. I haven't tried it, but if he's right, it would be terrific.

2. TD1958

TD1958 Member

They are both vertually the same gun. Very simple design. Although a few minor differences but at first look identical. Tim

3. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

You will need a release hook and a set screw for the conversion from Pull to release. You can leave the release hook in the gun and back the screw out to make it a pull trigger. I have a one release hook hook if there is not one in your gun.

4. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

From what I understand the release hooks have to be fitted, and there are a couple different styles. I don't think they can just go from gun to gun.

HTH,

Scott

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Why not contact these folks for a straight up answer? http://www.krieghoff.com/ki/. Mash on URL above....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

One thing the set screw in the trigger has to be changed when installing a release, and fitted for proper set and release of the trigger. If not it will not function as a pull or a release.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.