1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ks 5

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nobull, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobull

nobull TS Member

I found a KS 5 for 2295. with a hard case and 4 chokes and adj combe. To me this sounds like a deal. any Ideas.

2. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

No doubt about it....if the unit is in good shape this is a good price. This gun will be all you need forever.
    The KS-5s are very well built and service on them is minimal. I paid 2500 for one without the adjustable comb 4 years ago. It was in excellent shape 98%, installed an adjustable comb and buttplate and simply love the gun. If it's in good shape....buy it and enjoy.

3. nobull

nobull TS Member

the shape is not bad but has a few nicks and handling marks on the stock but this does not bother me.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Well, nobull, that's definitely a "nobull" gun for a "nobull" price in my humble op-onion (intended). If it feels good and shoots for you, consider it with vigor....Bob Dodd

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Nobull,

That is one that you could buy and always get your money back on. The one thing I would find out is when the gun was last annualed. Some Krieghoff's are kind of finicky about being serviced regularly.

Check and see what hanger is on the gun. The lower the number the higher it will shoot. These are very easily changed to get the desired POI.

ec90t

6. nobull

nobull TS Member

I cant shoot or I would I think if I can come up with the green I will buy it.

7. nobull

nobull TS Member

oh yeah thanks for the tips on the annaul and hangers.

8. nobull

nobull TS Member

it has a #4 hanger what would the point of inmpact be.

9. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Buy it, you'll love it...
    About 65/35 or so...

Bill

10. nobull

nobull TS Member

well looks like I was to slow and some one has it on a hold but they told me to call back in a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.