1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KS-5 WTB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nobull, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobull

nobull TS Member

I want a KS-5 with comb and gracoil and 32 or 34 in. barrel with choke tubes and a hard case preferr not ported.

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

I have one with 32" barrel Factory choke tubes counter coil stock with adjustable comb. In the Krieghoff/Americase Hardcase. This gun is ported. It is in excellent condition with the lockup well to the right. It has the KS-5 logo engraved on the sides of the receiver. Also included are a Rhino .715 and a Seminole .710 choke tube.
    All for $2200 plus $50 shipping to your FFL.
    E-Mail me for pics.
    --- Chip King ---

3. nobull

nobull TS Member

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

I have a KX5 I will be selling when I get back from vacation next week. 34 inch, RAD 1 recoil system, upgraded wood and in near new condition. I'm pricing it at $4000 which is a steal for this gun. No pictures available until next weekend when I get home and I will not be able to repond to e-mails until then but if you are interested, post something on this thread or send me an e-mail and I will respond when I get home.

5. nobull

nobull TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.