1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KS-5 Wood

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kgunner, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgunner

kgunner TS Member

Have a KS-5 inletted blank from Wenig that I bought several years ago. Bought a K-80 and no longer have the KS-5 so have little use for it. Wood is nice but not Triple AAA grade. Open to any reasonable offer.

2. kgunner

kgunner TS Member

Have a KS-5 inletted blank from Wenig that I bought several years ago. Bought a K-80 and no longer have the KS-5 so have little use for it. Wood is nice but not Triple AAA grade. Open to any reasonable offer.

3. rrose

rrose TS Member

kgunner
    If you still have the stock could you email me with what price range you are thinking. drop x's
    randy

4. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

I'm interested in following up. Does the forearm wood come with this? Come on....put a price on it.

5. kgunner

kgunner TS Member

Paid $95.00 for it about 5 years ago but traded the KS-5 for a K-80 shortly afterward. Stock only, no fore-end wood and can send photos if need be. First $75 offer takes it and I'll even pay shipping. E-mail address is vlshare@wi.rr.com.

6. kgunner

kgunner TS Member

It is yours! Let me know your address and I'll send it out on Monday. E-mail address is vlshare@wi.rr.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.