1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KS-5 on Gunbroker for good price

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slugbug1, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Excellent price if it stays low...not mine, I just wanted to pass it along. GaryL.

2. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

What do you think this gun should realistically sell for ?

3. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

SGS was asking $ 2950 shipped for one a week or so ago.

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

The gun is well worn. The blueing and wood are maybe 75%. The case is ugly. I doubt that it will sell even at the opening price.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That is a damn good price, for a hell of a gun. One just like it sold not long ago here for $2900. The difference between that, and this one, is the chokes where factory, nicer wood grain, and the case was the new style. The chokes are a wash, the wood may bring $150 more, and the case could be replaced with a newer used one for $200. Then sell the old one for $100. As far as being worn, I see under the forend from the felt being added, and the tip of the barrel. The wood is really not to bad of shape. If the gun needs servicing, I paid $350 plus shipping there to KI for a new locking block, all new springs, and resurfacing the receiver face. The gun is like new internally. Plus this newer style KS-5 Special seems to bring a little more than the old style receiver. All in all, a good deal that I think will sell quickly for the time of year. Maybe the first listing. All depends if someone is looking for one of these right now. Jon

6. Stl Flyn

It's going to sell. Four days left. We will see what the final bid is. Jon

7. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

I just noticed the forarm lug on the barrel looks a little messed up. GaryL.

8. Stl Flyn

It is just the bluing is worn off the bottom. The lug is an easy fix, if it needs tightning. Thus the felt strip. Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.