1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

KS-5 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by James.c, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c TS Member

0   0   0

Arent the newer one's such as your called KX-5's?

James.C
  2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

0   0   0

KX-5 trigger is adjustable for LOP, and the forend release is a push button on the end of the forend stock. Also, as stated above the rib posts are straight instead of angled. The price is also much more for a gun that is basically the same gun. I prefer the KS-5 Special because the receiver looks better to me. They are not so production looking. This is a really nice gun, in new condition for a fair price. This is also the latest model of the KS-5 Special. I am kind of bias though because I own and shoot one very well. I am selling the K-80 I own because I just can't shoot it as well. Jon
  3. mrd

mrd Member

0   0   0

Why would the choke tubes be IC, LM, and Mod on a SBT gun like this and no tubes in LF and Full? Were these done by Briley after the gun was purchased?
  4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Active Member

0   0   0

I own a KX-5, and the chokes for it are stubby little things that are interchangeable with the K-80. The chokes in this photo are way longer than mine.
  5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This gun I would think was a fixed full choke and was converted to tubes by Briley. Longer and gradual constriction. Probably better than the original Krieghoff chokes. Jon