1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KS-5 Barrel Hanger Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 25deadbirds, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25deadbirds

25deadbirds TS Member

Does anyone know what the numbers relate to in regards to point of impact on the barrel hangers?

I have a #1 hanger and it seems to be about 60/40 to 55/45 with the beads in a figure 8. I have to almost touch the bird with the bead on a straight away shot.

I'm looking for 70/30 and what number hanger that would be.

Thanks,

Dave

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

If I remember correctly the lower the number the higher the POI. I hope for your sake I'm wrong. GaryL.

3. 25deadbirds

25deadbirds TS Member

I'm willing to bet then, Rebel, that my #1 hanger is supposed to be 50/50 with the beads in a tight figure 8 or stacked.

OK - Who has a number 4 hanger to sell?

4. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

See the attached link. ( if it doesn't open completely click on front hangers)This 50/50, 70/30 80/20 stuff is different for each individual. You're # 2 should shoot pretty high, there is only one hangar that will shoot higher. In this case, about all you can do is try a few until you find one that hits where you want. GaryL.

5. 25deadbirds

25deadbirds TS Member

Gary, those hangers are for the K80. If common sense prevails, then the number system should parallel the two guns.

Of course, we know how rare common sense is these days.

6. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Hi:

I just checked one of my KS-5's, game bird edition; it came with several hangers.

The smaller the number, the higher the point of impact.

Hope that is of help.

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ks-5 barrel hanger

ks-5 barrell hangar