1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kromson International Skeet Gun SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by semperfi909, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Many more pix at flicker addy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51436459@N08/sets/72157624446072990/

International Skeet gun by Spanish maker Kromson. It has the pat’d Kromson adjustable stock – a set of interchangeable and combinable shims in the wrist that change drop, cast, pitch and LOP. I shot it with two in place but there was bolt enough for at least one and maybe two more. Stock tool included. The add on cheek pad is just a glued rubber thing and will peel right off. I have no idea what the dimensions are right now other than they fit me, but who cares cuz they got a lotta adjustment hahaha

Heavy black bluing that is about perfect at 99%+ with gold inlays. Wood is in excellent condition except for chip at back of trigger guard as shown in the pic. Functionally not an issue. Overall the gun is about 98% or better

70 cm Barrels have mirror bright 18.4 bores. Top is .722”/.713” choke, and bottom is .7215”/.712” choke. Absolutely smashes targets. There is a stamp near the bore stamps that is 1620 and could be grams but the barrels with ejectors weighs 3lb6oz for 1.53kg calc’d. Total gun weight is 8lb4oz. I have no idea of the age. I would guess late 70’s/early80’s but that is just a guess.

Asking $850 includes ship to your FFL. There is no case but the unnegotiated price could include an old Perazzi case that will fit better than none at all. I’m open to reasonable offers. Contact me at the above email please for Q’s or phone# if you want to talk about it.

Thanks for looking

Charlie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. EuroJoe